We offer one-to-one coaching to support the development of all your staff. Our coaching can be used as an integral part of your performance management, talent management and leadership development programmes.
Our coaching approach is based on well-established practices from Executive and Cognitive Behavioural Coaching (CBC).
- Performance Coaching – is designed for employees at all levels to improve work performance.
- Executive Coaching – can be used as part of your talent management and leadership development programmes.
Our coaching programmes are supported by the following psychometric tools:
- The Resilience Quotient Inventory™ (RQi™) Learn more
- The EQ-i 2.0™ and EQ-360™ Learn more
- Facet5 (personality profile) Learn more
- Value in Action (VIA) personal strengths report (the VIA PRO)
- The Scenarios Expert Report (for leaders)
- Belbin Team Role Reports
- Career Anchors Inventory
We select the right profiles for your people based on business needs and goals.
At the start of a coaching programme we also like to deliver a group session where clients have an opportunity to meet their coach and ask questions about the approach we take. This serves to build rapport and trust between coach and client right from the start and helps make sure that clients get the most out of their first one-to-one session.
All of our coaches are hand-picked based on expertise and experience. We have a fantastic team with an outstanding track record and we always spend time making sure we get just the right people for your organisation.